The finance and administration directorate exists to provide administrative and financial services for the efficient running of MoTAC and its agencies.
- Manages general services such as security, estate, stores and transport and general cleanliness of MoTAC
- Provides an efficient system for the maintenance and repair of all equipment and facilities such as vehicles, buildings, and furniture of MoTAC
- Updates and Maintains assets register for MoTAC
- Facilitates the procurement of goods, works and services for the office
- Establishes and maintains a well-functioning records management system
- Liaises with other Directorates to produce the MoTAC annual report.
- Protocol services and management of travels
- Manages all financial matters of MoTAC in accordance with the financial and administrative regulation and other relevant financial Acts and regulations.
- Provides regular returns/reports to the chief Director and Director for Finance and Administration.
- Advises the Directors on financial matters in accordance with Finance and Administration Act and other Finance and Administration Act.